I can't come up with a good title -_-

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The urgent quest

"So, are we all here?"

"Yeah! We have no time to waste though, we need to go out and slay those monsters."

"Oh, hold on, where are we going?"

"Donovan needs to get things done in Borlis Pass, we can go there."

"Oh ok, I'll be back. I just need to change my character."

"Me too, this avatar won't last for long."

".........."

".........."

".........."

"/dance"

"Are we all here now?"

"Yeah! Let's get those monsters!"

"Alright!"

"Ugh! We all died!"

"I chose a bad character, I should have switched it."

"Yeah me too. Ok, back to town!"

"But we just got here!"

"I know, but we have to go back to town to cheat death and rise again."

"I'll be right back!"

"I'll be back also"

"........"

"......."

"sigh"

"/sit"

"/dance"

"I'm back! Are we all set?"

"I can't go to Borlis Pass yet. Sorry guys."

"That's ok, we'll run over there with you!"

"Can we just go and save the town already? I'm falling asleep."

"Yeah, we're going already."

"Finally! We can start this mission once and for-"

"I died."

"Me too."

"Let's go back to town."

"No, this is stupid, I'm going to bed."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

<(;_;)> I'm sorry I didn't have that area yet... I am! FORGIVE ME DJ! NO DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME NOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Massive Tears Stream Down Face)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHGGHGHGH (Sucks in more air) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo....


(Sniffle)


Ok I'm better now. Sorry bout that the other night DJ ^^;;.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Davethedoledi said...

haha it's ok Kyle, I wasn't writing that to pick on you at all. My goal was to make fun of the whole situation in general. Getting a game going on an MMO can simply feel like death.

I have nothing to forgive, you did nothing wrong ^-^.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home