I can't come up with a good title -_-

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Post

I have about a thousand words a minute going through my head right now and yet I'd rather not write down a single one of them. I am this close *pinches fingers* to turning this blog into livejournal. But that just isn't me. I just have too much to prepare myself for tommorow to sit at this monitor for long.

Tommorow I need to know where a corpus collosum, cerebrum, neo cortex, subcortex, hypothalamus, cerebellum, and thalamus all are and what they do.

Tommorow I need to succesfully perform a variety show audition as I have had no time to prepare one.

Tommorow I need to have read english text, italian text, and completed math homework.

....but


Tommorow I will write an actual post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

The Psychology was easy, but the Try outs will be hard ^.-! Good luck DJ!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home