I can't come up with a good title -_-

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today's lies

I'm really bad at improvisation. Even now, as I sit in front of this computer screen, I can't think of anything that would definitely be considered worth reading. I had a whole paragraph written down about something involving lies, but I thought it might get me in trouble so I had to get rid of it. The best question I can think of at this moment is: What makes a person good at improvising?

Is a sense of humor necessary? Does one only need a coherent flow of consciousness? Could it be that good improvisation needs not just one, but many different personality traits to function? I would love to hear everyone's opinion on this, because I'm not so sure what I think myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

I like writting crappy stuff DJ... try to write something so complex it makes your head spin, try to make it make sense, and you got something people will gloat over for a time. <(?.?)> wow i confused me-self!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home